Registration Process and Payment:
Participants may register via online registration at http://engagementthailand.org/
- Online registration is only open until 31 October 2019 (GMT +7hrs). After this, registration can only be done manually by completing the registration form and making payment in full.
- To enjoy the Early Bird Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 31 August 2019.
- For Regular Rates, full payment of registration fees must be received on or before 31 Oct 2019.
- Full payment of On-Site fees must be received on 12 November 2019 (payment by cash only).
- Confirmation letter of registration will be sent via email upon full payment of the registration fee received. Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter during the conference.
- Payment of registration fees can be made via:
- Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard only)
- Bank Transfer
- For payments made by Credit Card, the amount reflected in the Credit Card statement will be in the currency of the cardholder’s country of origin. If an invoice is requested, the amount paid will be reflected in US Dollars only.
- Please make a payment within 3 working days after receiving payment notification via email. If no payment is made within the period of time, your registration will be canceled. Should you wish to apply, please register again.
- The Organiser reserves the right, and will inform Participants on any alteration to any of the arrangements for the IAVE2019 including the cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- In the special circumstances that the entire event has to be cancelled, the Organiser will refund the registration fee to the Participants. However, the Organiser will not be liable for other associated costs, e.g. accommodation and travelling expenses, and any inconveniences incurred to the Participants due to the cancellation. Therefore, Participants are advised to arrange for their own travel insurance.
- All registrations are transferrable on or before 15 October 2019. Transfer requests must be made by e-mail to email@example.com The new Registrant will be received the registration form and must complete and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 October 2019.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- All cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted via e-mail at email@example.com
- Any cancellations received on or before 15 October 2019 will be charged a handling fee of USD 100. The balance of the registration fees will be refunded after deducting other related fees and charges incurred in connection with such refunds, including costs of foreign exchange conversion, Credit Card cancellation and/or banking transaction. Any cancellations after 15 October 2019 will not be refunded.
- All refunds will be made in Thai Baht at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
- Refund for cancellations will be made within three months after the confirmation of cancellation by the IAVE Asia Pacific Volunteer Conference 2019 Secretariat. Any charges imposed by banks and Credit Card issuers will be borne by the Registrants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes where deemed necessary, with or without prior notice to parties concerned. All disputes are subjected to the Thai Law. We kindly ask you to authorize us. By agreeing with the terms and conditions, you allow all registration data given in this form for computerised handling of the conference.
PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
1. Purpose of notice
The Organizers of IAVE2019, Volunteer Spirit Network, are required to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. For the purpose of this Personal Data Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act.
2. Processing of personal data
The personal data processed by us may include, but is not limited to, your name, IC number, address and other contact details.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data is collected for, amongst others, the following purposes:
(a) to process your registration form for training events (including conferences) organised by IAVE2019 and collaborative partner(s) for administrative purpose such as attendance list, issuance of invoice, official receipt and certificate of attendance;
(b) to communicate with you on the confirmation of the events and matters in connection to IAVE2019
(c) to send out emails for our future conferences or workshops which may be related to you;
(d) to mail the official receipt
(e) to respond your enquiries or complaints; and
(f) other administrative purposes which are related to the above.
4. Disclosure of personal data
The personal data held by us shall be kept confidential. However, we may disclose your personal data to:
(a) Cooperating organizations within the IAVE Asia Pacific Volunteer Conference 2019
(b) Regulatory and governmental agencies as permitted or required by law, authorised by any order of court or to meet obligations to regulatory authorities.
5. Protection of personal data
The security of your personal data is ensured by the Organisers of IAVE Asia Pacific Volunteer Conference 2019 as we shall take all physical, technical and organizational measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. If we disclose any of your personal data to any other entities, we will require them to appropriately safeguard the personal data provided to them.
6. Retention of personal data
It is our policy to retain your personal data from the date of collection for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes as set out under “The Purpose of Processing Personal Data” above or for the compliance with the law or any legal obligation of the Conference Secretariat. We shall stop processing your data when you write to us using the contact details below to withdraw your consent.
7. Access of personal data
Under the PDPA, you have the right to access your personal data to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If you wish to exercise such rights and request access to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and accepted all terms and conditions of participation without reservation or restriction and I relinquish any claims against the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the conference due to unforeseen circumstances.